Welcome to my Blog:

In my professional career I am a bookkeeper, I work full time and I am a part time student at Walsh College. I am married with 3 beautiful daughters, 1 married, 1 bought her own home, and 1 still home. I also have a pair of Pembroke Welsh Corgi’s, my females name is Babe and her husbands name is Lightning. (shhh) they think they are my children. I guess because I treat them as if they are. LOL….. In my journey through mother hood I have been patiently waiting for grandbabies, so in the mean time I have 3 Grand-dogs and 3 Grand-cats. But I think we may be experiencing Great Grand-Puppies…

Friday, March 23, 2012

Babies, Babies, and Babies

Well its almost a week since the little ones arrived, and boy have they gotten big already!  I cant wait for their eyes to open, they sure like to squirm and army crawl. They make it from one side of the pen to the other and they like to some how get under the blankets... But they are all healthy and doing good!


No comments:

Post a Comment