Welcome to my Blog:

In my professional career I am a bookkeeper, I work full time and I am a part time student at Walsh College. I am married with 3 beautiful daughters, 1 married, 1 bought her own home, and 1 still home. I also have a pair of Pembroke Welsh Corgi’s, my females name is Babe and her husbands name is Lightning. (shhh) they think they are my children. I guess because I treat them as if they are. LOL….. In my journey through mother hood I have been patiently waiting for grandbabies, so in the mean time I have 3 Grand-dogs and 3 Grand-cats. But I think we may be experiencing Great Grand-Puppies…

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Gus Gus
Introducing Gus, Gus.... Gus is my middle grand cat, yes I have three. Gus was in a playful mood last weekend and loved to have is picture taken (Just before he bit me) Gus has a brother Jasper, and a sister Baxter. Baxter was named before her parents figured out that he is a she.....
Cheese!

No comments:

Post a Comment