Welcome to my Blog:

In my professional career I am a bookkeeper, I work full time and I am a part time student at Walsh College. I am married with 3 beautiful daughters, 1 married, 1 bought her own home, and 1 still home. I also have a pair of Pembroke Welsh Corgi’s, my females name is Babe and her husbands name is Lightning. (shhh) they think they are my children. I guess because I treat them as if they are. LOL….. In my journey through mother hood I have been patiently waiting for grandbabies, so in the mean time I have 3 Grand-dogs and 3 Grand-cats. But I think we may be experiencing Great Grand-Puppies…

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

Guess what?  The Detroit Kennel club dog show is less that a month away. March 3rd and 4th at Cobo arena. I'm sure their are still good seats available... I have never been to a dog show, but I am excited and I think we are going to go. (I would prefer a puppy show) "OMG" Could you imagine, I would probably fill my pockets with babies... lol


Check out this site: http://www.detroitkennelclub.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment